Orientation and Class Schedule
The 2017-18 “Related Training” school year is right around the corner. Many of you are wondering which classes you will be taking and when they will be. Here are some announcements that will help you answer those questions.
Your “personal” class schedule will be decided by you. A list of open classes will posted at our training center 5032 SE 26th Ave Portland OR, 97202 and also online this website. You need to come to the training center and sign up for the appropriate classes some time after August 18th. If you are out of town I will accept your class request either via text or email, classes will be confirmed upon my reply. Here are a few thing about this years classes:
1) You must make up missed classes from past years
2) No out of order classes(for example BUR III then BUR II)
3) If there is any question what class you are eligible for please contact RC.
4) This year orientation night will be on September 19th, 2017. Orientation is mandatory if you are attending class for the first time or if you have not chosen your class dates.
5) Classes are first come first serve.
Thank you again for your cooperation, we look forward to seeing you at Orientation and this years related training classes.