Orientation and Class Schedule
If you need further instructions There is a video on the REGISTRATION page
The 2020-21 “Related Training” school year is right around the corner. Many of you are wondering which classes you will be taking and when they will be. Here are some announcements that will help you answer those questions.
If you missed a class last year due to the shutdown, we will have an opportunity to make up some of those classes early in the school year, these classes will be 1/2 day and will be (Invitation) only. On the week of October 19th Single-ply I will be offered, and on the week of October 26th in the morning a Steep II and in the afternoon a Single-ply II class will be offered. We will not require you to make up the Waterproofing or Coatings class, any other missed classes will need to be made up on the regular Schedule.
Also this year only the Core III Steep and BUR will be on the same week Steep in the morning and BUR in the afternoon you will sighn up for those classes together
Your “personal” class schedule will be decided by you. If this is your first year or you have never attended classes you will need to sign up for the following classes:
- Introduction to Roofing,
(First year apprentices now skip down to step 4,REGISTRATION)
Second, Third and Fourth year apprentices. You must first take missed classes from past years. No out of order classes (for example BUR III then BUR II). To register:
- Click on the CLASSES link above
- Go to search and type in either your first or last name.
- The classes that show on the list are the courses you will need to register for. (Write these down)
- Next Click on REGISTRATION at the top of the web page
- Classes, Dates, and Open Seats can be found here,
- Select the date that works best for you for the class that you are required to take
- Click on the class date that you want, then click on the box that says REGISTER,
- Enter Name, Email, and Phone Number then select 1 in box with the down arrow
- Click Submit
Follow these steps for all classes you need to take. You must take the first four classes on the list before any class in parenthesis (by date). If you are behind you can take more classes per instructors approval. Leadership class can be taken instead of Waterproofing or Coatings.
If there is any question what class you are eligible for please contact RC.
Registration opens July 20, 2020 you must sign up online for your classes before August 30th 2020, you could get a Hold Notice to Appear If not signed up for classes
Thank you again for your cooperation, we look forward to seeing you at this years related training classes.